one-stop for all things “las comadres”
This is your “one-stop” for all things Las Comadres, from events to resources. Please bookmark it! Most importantly, always remember Las Comadres is an experience that you get to create for yourself. Attend the events and experiences that make sense for you. I invite you to show up in a way that nourishes your heart and your business. I’m so grateful to have you in this crew, and I look forward to seeing more of you, Comadre! - xo, Gaby
FACEBOOK GROUP TUTORIAL: MOBILE
FACEBOOK GROUP TUTORIAL: DESKTOP
rules for going live IN THE GROUP
1) Share to add value - whether you are teaching something, sharing some news, or starting a conversation.
2) Keep it to 10-15 minutes long.
3) No more than 2x per month per Comadre.
4) When you share, type in a topic for your conversation as the title/caption.
HOW TO “GO LIVE” IN THE GROUP:
1) Make sure you are IN our private Facebook Group.
2) Where you would normally create a post, type in the topic you will be sharing about.
3) Click “Live” (mobile) or “Live Video” (desktop).
4) Now click “Start Live Video” (mobile) or “Go Live” (desktop).
5) That’s it! Do your thing, Comadre. When you’re done, click “End Live Video”.
TIP #1: Check the Announcements tab in the FB Group for the latest important updates.
TIP #2: Use the “Search” field in the FB Group to find something specific you’re looking for. (Located at left on desktop / At the top of the group on mobile.)
VISIT THE DIRECTORY
JOIN THE PRIVATE FB GROUP
❤️ YOUR MADRINAS ARE HOSTING EVENTS IN-PERSON AND ONLINE MONTHLY! ❤️
AUGUST 2019 EVENTS
AUGUST’S THEME: SELLING
MAIN COMADRES EVENTS:
I used to be terrified of selling, sales conversations, or even saying out loud how much something cost. It took an entire mindset and heart shift to show up confidently owning my talents, understanding that I could be of service, and then from that point having an open conversation to share what I had created with someone who would benefit. I’m so looking forward to sharing everything I’ve learned about selling with you! - xo, Gaby
Catch Gaby’s Live Q&A on the subject here
Gaby Q+A: 08/05
Las Comadres Night Out: 08/09
Sister Circle: 08/14
Business Speed dating: 08/28
Social Media Content Day: 08/30
Even More Intimacy & Opportunities to Show Up, Comadre…
JUMP IN ON THE JUICIEST CONVOS IN THE GROUP
JOIN OUR LAS COMADRES ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM
SIGN UP TO TEACH A COMADRES MASTERCLASS
GOT QUESTIONS, COMADRE?
CONTACT US AT email@example.com with any questions.
Have feedback to share? We’d LOVE to receive it. Share it with us anonymously here.